Valentine's Day Picture Holder Craft
Giving a picture of your child in a frame they made themselves makes a perfect Valentine’s Day present for family and friends. This cute Valentine’s Day frame craft is made using popsicle sticks and puzzle pieces and is simple enough to do with a preschooler. This Valentine’s Day frame turns out so well that you’ll want to make enough for everyone!
What you'll need:
How to make your Picture Holder Craft
- Unfinished puzzle pieces (*Note: these can be found in most craft stores. They are originally intended to be turned into invitations and mailed out, so they are often with the card making or cardstock materials. If you can’t find them, you could use pieces from an old puzzle instead.)
- Red, white and pink craft paint
- Paint brush
- Tongue depressors
- Black marker
- If using the unfinished puzzle, remove the center four pieces. Snap apart the remaining pieces. Paint the pieces red, pink or white.
- While the pieces dry, assemble your tongue depressors into a frame shape as shown in the photos. Glue them together.
- When the puzzle pieces are dry, assemble them back together (roughly) and glue them down to the tongue depressor frame as you go. This takes a good bit of glue.
- When you get all the pieces assembled, use the marker and write “I Love You To Pieces” along the bottom of the frame.
- Add in a photo of your child.
Please add a comment
Please do not reproduce any of our content on your own site
without direct permission. We welcome you to link directly to any pages on our site without specific permission. We
also welcome any feedback, ideas or anything you want to share with us - just email us at